Please use this form provided by the Office of Field Education for process recordings.
An introduction needs to be provided at the beginning of the process recording. The introduction includes:
- Client name (use a pseudonym and identify it as such)
- Age of the client
- Marital/Relationship status of the client
- Occupation/Education of the client
- Number of times you have seen client prior to this session/contact
- Goals for the session/contact
In the body of the process recording:
- Dialogue needs to be the exact dialogue as the student remembers it. It will read like a script for a play.
- Feelings need to be your FEELINGS not what you THINK is going on with your client.
- Analysis will:
- Identify your understanding of what is going on with your consumer.
- Identify the skill you are using in a particular response.
- Explain the reason for selecting that skill or intervention at that point.
- Explain where you are heading with this client.
- Self-evaluate the effectiveness of the skill or intervention used.
- Identify what might work better in the future, if the current intervention did not work.
- Include anything else you think might be relevant to your consumer or your skill development.
At the end of the process recording, provide an evaluation of your overall skill during the session.
- How do you see yourself as being effective during the session?
- What skills would you like to improve?
- What questions do you have for the reader so you can receive feedback on your skills?
(Note: General questions are not acceptable they must be specific questions and they must have depth).
Do you need help with this question or a related one? The question has been solved. See the Answer. Our experts are ready to assist you. If in need of an essay, place an order with us and in just a few hours you can have an excellent paper written from scratch by our experts.
You are guaranteed the following when working with us:
Professional Academic Writers: Our writers are experienced and professional. They are aware of various academic formats such as APA, MLA, Harvard, and Chicago. Our writers have more than 7 years of experience in academic writing.
100% Money-back guarantee: You may request up to 100% refund for your cash at any stage of your order if something goes wrong.
Plagiarism-free papers: All our papers are written from scratch; therefore, you can be sure your paper is original. Also, we check each paper for plagiarism.