Gaza Strip Issues
- Al-Agha, M. R. (1995). Environmental contamination of groundwater in the Gaza Strip. Environmental Geology, 25(2), 109-113.
- Efrat, E. (2006). The West Bank and Gaza Strip: A geography of occupation and disengagement. Routledge.
- El Zein, H., & Abusalem, A. (2015). Social Media and War on Gaza: A Battle on Virtual Space to Galvanise Support and Falsify Israel Story. Athens Journal of Mass Communication, 1(2), 109-119.
- Elder, M. J. (1993). Congenital glaucoma in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. British journal of ophthalmology, 77(7), 413-416.
- Enshassi, A., Al-Najjar, J., & Kumaraswamy, M. (2009). Delays and cost overruns in the construction projects in the Gaza Strip. Journal of Financial Management of Property and Construction, 14(2), 126-151.
- Enshassi, A., Arain, F., & Tayeh, B. (2012). Major causes of problems between contractors and subcontractors in the Gaza Strip. Journal of Financial Management of Property and Construction, 17(1), 92-112.
- Enshassi, A., Mohamed, S., & Abushaban, S. (2009). Factors affecting the performance of construction projects in the Gaza strip. Journal of Civil engineering and Management, 15(3), 269-280.
- Enshassi, A., Mohamed, S., Mustafa, Z. A., & Mayer, P. E. (2007). Factors affecting labour productivity in building projects in the Gaza Strip. Journal of civil engineering and management, 13(4), 245-254.
- Isaac, J. (1995). Core Issues of the Palestinian-Israel Water Dispute. Environment and Conflicts Project (ENCOP), 56.
- Mosleh, M., Dalal, K., Aljeesh, Y., & Svanström, L. (2018). The burden of war-injury in the Palestinian health care sector in Gaza Strip. BMC international health and human rights, 18(1), 28.
- Naqib, F. M. (2003). Economic aspects of the Palestinian—Israeli conflict: the collapse of the Oslo Accord. Journal of International Development: The Journal of the Development Studies Association, 15(4), 499-512.
- Rabah, F. K., Ghabayen, S. M., & Salha, A. A. (2011). Effect of GIS interpolation techniques on the accuracy of the spatial representation of groundwater monitoring data in Gaza strip. Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 4(6), 579-589.
- Roy, S. (1987). The Gaza Strip: A case of economic de-development. Journal of Palestine Studies, 17(1), 56-88.
- Saymah, D., Tait, L., & Michail, M. (2015). An overview of the mental health system in Gaza: an assessment using the World Health Organization’s Assessment Instrument for Mental Health Systems (WHO-AIMS). International journal of mental health systems, 9(1), 4.
- Shah, A. (2009). The Gaza crisis. Global Issues.
- The World Bank. (2018). Cash-Strapped Gaza and an Economy in Collapse Put Palestinian Basic Needs at Risk. World Bank.
- United Nations. (2017). Gaza ten years later.
- Weinthal, E., & Sowers, J. (2019). Targeting infrastructure and livelihoods in the West Bank and Gaza. International Affairs, 95(2), 319-340.
- World Bank. (2016). Economic Monitoring Report to the Ad Hoc Liaison Committee. World Bank.
- Yassin, M. M., Mourad, T. A., & Safi, J. M. (2002). Knowledge, attitude, practice, and toxicity symptoms associated with pesticide use among farm workers in the Gaza Strip. Occupational and environmental medicine, 59(6), 387-393.